The Messy Cheffy
Cajun Cauliflower wings
Cajun Cauliflower wings served with Best Foods garlic aioli.
Half head of cauliflower 4 tablespoons Best Foods garlic aioli 1 tablespoon onion powder1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning1 teaspoon paprika 1 pinch smoked paprikaSplash of water 1&½ cups of Panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
4. Carefully remove the leaves and wash the cauliflower.
5. Remove the florets one by one (ensuring they are not too small) medium size.
6. You will need 2 bowls. One bowls for the panko the second bowl for the batter.
In the first bowl place the 1&½ cups of panko bread crumbs.
7. In the second bowl combine Best Foods garlic aioli, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, paprika, smoked paprika & a splash of water. Mix all together to form a batter.
8. One by one place each floret into the batter moving the floret around to ensure an even coating.
7.Place the battered floret into the bread crumbs moving it around in circular motion to coat the cauliflower in bread crumbs. You may need to gently pat the Panko breadcrumbs to the cauliflower.
7. Once evenly coated place onto the lined baking tray.
Repeat until all the cauliflower florets are coated in breadcrumbs.
Transfer all breaded florets onto the lined baking tray.
8. Place the tray in a preheated oven at 180 for 40 minutes ensuring to turn at the halfway mark 20 minutes.
9. Serve with Best Foods garlic aioli.